Individual boots are tested at 30kV under wet condition. It is added with nail penetration resistant insert.
- For working environment with high voltage hazards
- Power stations operations
- Substation (step-up/step-down/distribution) operations
- Electrical hazards with wet condition / water exposure
- High current leakage hazards
- Electrical installations.
- Lining Material – Comes with extra comfort and durability
- Upper Construction – Waterproof (Electrically verified), Easy for cleaning
- Sole/Heel – Good abrasion resistant for extra durability
- Steel Toe Cap – Epoxy coated toe caps for anti-corrosion
- Steel Shank – Doubled ribbed ladder shank to improved midfoot stability and support
- Chemical Resistance – Sole & Upper – Resistant towards strong acids and alkalis
- Finishing – Lacquer coating for weather protection
- Packing – Recyclable Polybag & 6 pairs in a carton