Versatile chemical protection that performs across a diverse range of applications
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer
- FDA Food Approved
- No inner cotton flocking, reducing risk of lint contamination and making it ideal for production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities.
- The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts
- Superb value and quality combined
Chemical & Liquid
- High performance nitrile compound provides an outstanding combination of chemical resistance and strength.
- Offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection over rubber or neoprene gloves.
- Suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications.
- High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity.
- 37-165, does not promote contact dermatitis and complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
- Machinery and Equipment
- Changing tools and dies
- Equipment repair & maintenance
- Filling, blending and charging of raw materials
- Handling incoming goods
- Handling outgoing goods: cans, vessels, bulkpack and cartons
- Handling rough machined metal parts
- Loading and unloading process equipment
- Opening and draining pumps valves or lines
- Opening furnaces draining pumps valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Painting or cleaning tools or robots
- Supervision of running operation
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
Standards and certifications
|AVAILABLE SIZES||7 – 8 – 9 – 10 – 11|
|LENGTH||380 mm/ 15 inches|